× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

PNC charges a fee without notice

• Anya
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #928 by Anya
PNC charges a fee without notice was created by Anya
:angry: I have been a loyal PNC customer for many years. Yesterday I found out that my Business Checking was slapped with a monthly fee that I knew nothing about. I've had a small Business Checking in case I sell something on eBay; no biggie. I called their Customer Service and was informed that this is something new; now they charge a fee for an account (any account) with a balance below $1,500. But give me a chance, let me know in advance; I take it this is not one of the PNC policies; they just slap you with a fee no matter what; just because.

I of course am packing my bags but am very disappointed. They think that they can charge you a fee just because! The accounts terms cannot be accessed online.

If this is how they treat their loyal customers, I am done with them. Grrrrrrrrr

Have you noticed how ridiculous their Message Center is? Whatever program they use for writing messages, supposedly word processing based, will NOT accept things like a dollar sign or a semi-colon or the brackets etc. So I used dashes in place of those.

UPDATE: I finally was able to locate the phone number to just the right department (and prior to that, I apparently was given an incorrect one). If anyone needs their fees reversed due to not receiving the new agreement, call 877-287-2654. Just call and request a refund due to have never been notified. I was issued a refund and later on will definitely close this account for good. Unfortunately not right now, as I have something pending with PayPal so can't close it at either end.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Anya. Reason: update
  • I ran from PNC
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 3 months ago #1248 by I ran from PNC
Replied by I ran from PNC on topic PNC charges a fee without notice
You aren't a customer you are just a number that they can get a pound of flesh from. I just opened my new account with another bank I cannot wait to get the card in the mail so I can go to my closest PNC and tell them exactly where they can STICK THEIR ACCOUNT!