× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I HATE PNC BANK AND THEIR ORANGE BOOMERANG!

• Mary Dunn
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #4 by Mary Dunn
I have never dealt with such stupid and incompetent individuals as I have recently with PNC in PITTSBURGH! I have been banking with National City since 1966 without any problems. Ever since PNC took over, I have had nothing but issues. First it was the points that they reduced from 2 to 1 point per dollar on signed debit card purchases. Then they stripped away payment by enclosing a check at their ATMs, then they took away the option of purchasing postage stamps and finally there are the issues of mobile banking. The new checking account they "assigned" for me has less banking perks than what I had with National City and they tell me how much better this new account is....really...for who? PNC? I have had just enough from them and I am going to CLEVELAND'S HOMETOWN BANK....KEYBANK...Yes, I know that the Key name is new but their headquarters are here. At least Key kept Cleveland workers employed when they merged with Society Bank unlike the horrible PNC who has so far laid off over 5,300 National City employees...How many original PNC employee's were laid off???? PNC is NOT going to have one cent of my money. My only wish is for someone like Chase or Bank of America to come along in the future and take PNC over. I wonder how Pittsburgh will feel then.... So, with tomorrow being National City's last day as National City Bank, I think it is fitting that I close all of my accounts and move my money over to Key Bank. I feel bad leaving National City but I have to remember that it is not National City anymore nor has it been since the beginning of 2009. Come on Cleveland, think of what PNC did to our economy here---put the screws to them and move your money to any other bank but PNC!!!!!!! PNC=PEOPLE with NO CLUE
  • angry pnc customer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #5 by angry pnc customer
Replied by angry pnc customer on topic Re:I HATE PNC BANK AND THEIR ORANGE BOOMERANG!
I am a customer of PNC like you a forced customer. I was happy wiht National City now they are laying off my sister a long time National City employee. I hope PNC crashes
  • UNHAPPY EMPLOYEE
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #6 by UNHAPPY EMPLOYEE
Replied by UNHAPPY EMPLOYEE on topic Re:I HATE PNC BANK AND THEIR ORANGE BOOMERANG!
I was a satisfied national city employee until pnc came into the picture and acquired us. NC employees are being treated like SH**. They look down on us. They are letting talented/ hardworking NC employees go. I feel unappreciated and stuck! I truly hope that they get acquired by another bank. Only then will the PNC employees go through the same pain and fear the NC employees are going through each and every day.

So what if you acquired NC? That doesnt make you GOD! WORK-LIFE balance is 0. They will use the remaining NC employees until they need them and wont blink twice to discard them like a used paper cup!

PNC- YOU SUCK!- A VERY UNHAPPY EMPLOYEE!
Moderators: admin