× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

scammed

• scammed
  • scammed's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #734 by scammed
scammed was created by scammed
:angry: I few months back, I was scammed for alot of money. The company contacted me by phone and totally lied to me on just about everything in the initial conversation. I admit I signed the conract, which was 4 pages long. Of course, instead of reading every word, I trusted what they had told me instead of reading every page, and like an idiot, signed it. After realizing that the company was not going to live up to the promises and help me build the promised web-site, I tried to cancel and get my money back. At that point, they pointed out that I only had a 3 day time period in which to cancel. There is absolutely no way anyone could possibly know, within 3 days, that they were not going to live up to their promises. Because of this, I had not even thought of canceling within that time. After receiving all the information I sent, along with several pages from the scammed internet site that showed many other people that had also been scammed by this company out of thousands and thousands of dollars, the PNC Dispute Officials contacted this company, who in turn sent information. This information was so-called screen shots of phones calls that indicated that I had not kept my appointments an also stated that I had used their work sites for a period of time. It did not include the times I had tried to get in touch because they had not called when they were suppose to, nor the fact that they had totally left me on my own to build a web-site that I had no knowledge of how to do. This was what they were suppose to help me do. In short, the so-called "officials" believed them and not me, even though I had shown where they had scammed hundreds of other people with the same operation. So, I was just out of luck and they would not put $7000.00 back on my creit card. So that is my PNC Sucks story. Are there any sugguestions or similar stories?
Moderators: admin