× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

credit card scam charge

• scammed
  • scammed's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #730 by scammed
credit card scam charge was created by scammed
:angry: I was scammed "big time" with charge on my credit card. I did give individuals my credit card info but when I realized I had been taken,I sent all details of what had happened and how the company did not live up to promises. Not only that information, but also letters from Attorney Generals office from 2 states along with many other people that had information on the internet of the thousands and thousnds they had lost also with this company. The so called "dispute oficials" reviewed all of this, but after just a few sentences from the company that had run this scam, PNC sided with the scammers and refused to reverse the charges on my credit card. I don't undestand, with all the evidence showing that this company had taken thousands and thousands fom innocent people just trying to earn some extra income during these hard times, how PNC would stand by these type of companies. Has anyone else had any problems like this and if so, what did you do?
Moderators: admin