× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

pnc sucks

• rudy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #418 by rudy
pnc sucks was created by rudy
:angry: opened acounts several years ago interest checking savings credit line credit card business business credit card. i should be a VALUED CUSTOMER , but not the case they have closed the local branches in pensacola where i live and have my business, the nearest branch/ATM is in another state 20 miles away. they say the branches closed because of internet/mobile phone banking capabilities, the fycking mobile phone deposit only works 25% of the time!!!!!!!! i had 200 in my account deposited 400 and some change on saturday by way of mobile deposit written from another pnc acount holder. had another check for 250 in the mail saturday tried the deposit wouldnt work over and over. had to write a check on subday for 600. tried all day sunday for mobile deposit, nothing. tried all day Monday for mobile deposit, nothing i wake up this morning check my account, the check i wrote on sunday has posted and cleared before my 400 deposit has posted and the failure to work of the app for 250 deposit now im hit with 72$ in fees!!! this is an ongoing aggravating situation
Moderators: admin