× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

still no check card

• Clifford Williams
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Clifford Williams
still no check card was created by Clifford Williams
Better Business Bureau:

I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID 8121837, and have determined that this does not resolve my complaint. For your reference, details of the offer I reviewed appear below.

The response from PNC was, first of all, not even signed by a person, it was a generic letter typed and the signature was applied using a simple script font and NOT a person’s signature. THIS, in and of itself, should clue you in to just how much PNC DOESN’T care about their customers. tHERE WERE NO OFFERS OF ANYKIND — A SIMPLE APATHETIC ONE SENTENCE APLOGY – NOT EVEN SIGNED BY A PERSON.

Finally, this one sentence apathetic apology was for:

7 phone calls to uncaring customer service reps

3 visits to and ATM (directed by the CSR’s)

2 visits to two different banks

and, when it was all said and done I was still no closer to the simplest of banking tasks – A WORKING CHECK CARD.

THAT’S RIGHT, AFTER ALL OF THE ABOVE, OVER A PERIOD OF THREE (3) DAYS I STILL DID NOT HAVE A WORKING CHECK CARD.

Oh yes, some worthy notes:

- one customer service rep in one bank did not know how to change my pin

- a bank manager could not solve my problem said I would have to come back again

- the CSR’s directed me to go to an ATM to activate a card, with an invalid PIN

as strange as all this sounds – IT IS ALL TRUE – NO EXAGGERATIONS – JUST FACTS.

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH PNC.

[To assist us in bringing this matter to a close, we would like to know your view on the matter.]

Regards,

Clifford Williams
Moderators: admin