× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Home Equity Loan System Conversion

• Steven Hager
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 6 months ago #2517 by Steven Hager
Home Equity Loan System Conversion was created by Steven Hager
PNC recently did a system conversion of all their Home Equity accounts, both loans and lines of credit. The conversion was far from successful. I made a payment on March 1st to pay my April payment that didn't get posted properly. After numerous calls and working with a Branch associate, this payment was finally processed on May 8th. Although PNC acknowledged there were issues with the system conversion, they did a horrible job of correcting the problem and communicating to customers. To make matters worse, they called me wanting to know when I would be making my April payment and also sent me a notice explaining the foreclosure process. They had my money 9 weeks before they finally got it to post properly. In addition, I was advised to make my May payment to avoid any negative data being sent to the credit bureaus. My April payment had not yet posted and their asking me to make another payment. What a joke.
Moderators: admin