× Welcome to the PNC Sucks forum!

Tell us and our members how you were treated unfairly. Maybe your story will help someone else.We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

$3 Fees to view your bill payments

• kenb
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #151 by kenb
First thing they screw up - O percent interest charge card for 12 months. (Forgot to tell me that it was on balance transfers only). After 6 months starts charging me interest on purchases. Sorry you didnt read the fine print.

Now - I want to see how much I paid a certain company last year through bill pay. The statements online only list check# and a reference #. So I click on the icon to see the check and this new thing pops up. You can see the check in 4 to 6 hours and fees MAY apply. I call PNC and they tell me it is $3 to get the information on who the check is written out to. Why would I use their fucking bill pay system if it was going to cost me $3 anytime I want to see who I paid.

This bank sucks .
  • Amber
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #162 by Amber
Replied by Amber on topic $3 Fees to view your bill payments
Oh yes, I just got screwed last week. $3 to view a check online, I was reconciling my account and I need to see who I made it out to. $3 F'ing dollar!
I called and they said yes they cahrge $3 to view deposits and cancelled checks. I said to them how am i supposed to view the check, they said to come into the branch. WTF seriously? This is the last straw, so pissed I cant see straight. Account closed you dirty mo fos!
  • PNC Customer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #181 by PNC Customer
Replied by PNC Customer on topic $3 Fees to view your bill payments
And that's if you can even login to online banking to see your account. In my experience, the website is down at least once a week. Let me clarify that, the website is not down, but it won't let you login!
Moderators: admin